- The rate card detailed on the Citywide website is subject to VAT.
- All ‘As Directed’ services in London will be calculated on an hourly rate.
- Rates are subject car park charges and waiting time, where applicable.
- Online quotes do not allow for bank or public holidays, such as Christmas or New Year’s Eve, when there may be additional surcharge.
- All rates subject to change,
In these conditions:
- “Company” means Citywide London Ltd.
- “Customer” means any person or corporate body at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes any business or provides advice, information or services
- “Booking”means the agreement for the provision of a Private Hire service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- “Job” means the actual journey, which is in action or completed, as dictated on The Booking
- “Driver” means The licensed Private Hire driver who is driving the Vehicle
- ‘Vehicle’ means TFL approved and licensed Private Hire Vehicle that is driven by the Driver for the purpose of completing the Booking
- The Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the provision of Services by the Company to the Customer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions the Customer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document
- All orders for services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase services pursuant to the Conditions
- Acceptance of the services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Customers’ acceptance of the Conditions
- Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Company
Price and Payment
- All prices are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) at the current rate
- Any waiting time will be charged at the standard hourly rate. The Company allows 45 minutes waiting time without charge at airports, and 15 minutes waiting time without charge at all other pick up locations
- A service charge is payable and will be added to the base charge. The service charge is normally 5%
- Payment for account services is due within 30 days of the date on the invoice. All non-account payments are due upon receipt of the service.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on invoices overdue for payment at the annual percentage charged by Barclays Bank plc plus 5%. Such interest to be charged monthly and compounded and shall accrue at such rate after as well as before judgment
- Cancellations for cars and MPV’s is required 4 hours in advance of the pick-up time
- Cancellations for coaches and minibuses is required 24 hours in advance of the pick-up time
- Services not cancelled in accordance with this contract will be charged at the minimum service rate based on the service request. Services booked as a transfer will be charged the minimum transfer rate. For services booked ‘As Directed’, the minimum hourly rate will be charged which can vary upon destination.
- Customer no shows will be charged the minimum service rate based on the service request
- The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Company of this contract
- In the event of any breach of this contract by the Company the remedies of the Customer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the Company exceed the Price of the Services
- This contract is governed by and is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the Company and the Customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- The company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other items; howsoever such loss or damage may be caused. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this document is correct at the time of going to print, CitywideLondon Ltd regret they cannot accept liability for any errors or changes that may occur after publication
Unit F10, Waterfront Studios
Registered in England: 4013939
CitywideLondon Limited is licensed by the Taxi and Private Hire Directorate – License number 84704